Listed Below is a partial listing of our current searches. Please let us know of you interest in considering a new career opportunity. We initiate new searches for our clients weekly. Check back from time to time to view additions to these listings. Please contact Jeremy or Jim.
Jeremy Peterman: email@example.com
Jim Peterman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office phone: 802-253-6304.
Group Medical Stop Loss Sales Opportunity Boston, Ma.
We are seeking a medical stop loss professional to market products throughout the Northeast brokerage community. Candidates must have solid technical knowledge of stop loss/self-funded coverage and the ability to travel as needed on sales appointments within the territory. Candidates can come from an underwriting, sales, or inside sales background as long as they have 3+ years of stop loss experience. First year target compensation is $125k+, which can be easily exceeded. Long term potential $225k+. North Boston location. Remote candidates within the Northeast territory will be considered with 10+ years of Medical Stop Loss sales experience and David Young system knowledge.
Interested in learning more? Call Jeremy 802-253-6304 December2019
Benefits Account Manager – Brooklyn, NY
Manage, retain and grow an existing block of mid-size and large group employee benefits business. Develop and implement retention strategies to maximize account management effectiveness. Communicate, lead and influence others to achieve desired goals and objectives of annual sales plan. Job Requirements: Benefit analysis / plan design comparisons. Existing business retention calls & renewal presentations. Responsible for training, coaching and guiding others. Timely and thorough market analysis, comparisons and communication. Development and implementation of account management tools/techniques. Travel and entertainment in the tri-state market. Requirements: Proficient with health risk analysis,& product positioning. Proficient in Excel, Word & PowerPoint Excellent knowledge of the health insurance and ancillary market. College education with a dynamic spirit. 3+ years experience in the health insurance industry. Proven account management track record. Ability to work collaboratively across a larger organization. Salary $60k - $90k. Jeremy: email@example.com December 2019
Group Medical Account Manager-Chicago
A growing Chicago based multi-national international medical and assistance insurer is adding to their account management staff. This position is responsible for developing strong relationships with existing client base, inclusive of connecting with key business executives for the purpose of strategic account growth. Individual will work with cross-functional peers to ensure services rendered are in accordance to client specifications and contractual commitments. Specific duties include:
Coordinating with sales lead and internal support terms to implement assistance and TPA services. Act as liaison between all internal operational teams and external client. Grow and expand account financials via upsell and cross sell opportunities. Coordinate quarterly and annual meetings with client. Monitor financial results to ensure that financial targets and met and explain deviations. Base salary will be $90-100K plus annual bonus opportunity. Candidates will have at least 4 years of account management experience with either corporate sponsored travel assistance or with group medical products (insurer or TPA). College Degree preferred. Contact: Jim Peterman. December, 2019
Group Health Underwriter – Los Angeles, CA
The Group Insurance Underwriter will work independently with various business units, including sales, marketing and client services. The Underwriter will prepare proposals based upon properly analyzed rates and oversee proposals generated by the Underwriting team. Prepares complex and customized quotes for new and renewing group insurance plans in accordance with designated authority levels.
Essential Responsibilities & Functions include:
• Using assigned rate models, prepares proposal requests for large sized medical, life, and disability risks
• Focuses on complicated RFP’s
• Subject matter expert in an area of specialty: region of the world, a block of business, or a product.
• Working in collaboration with Sales, Actuarial and Management, determines whether to accept or decline risks in accordance with company guidelines
• Manage an assigned portfolio of risk and achieve profitability targets for the business as measured by loss ratio
• Works closely with sales reps to gather necessary information for quotes to generate product-specific proposals across all regions
• Records and maintains all prospects in CRM on a daily basis
• Drafts policies and final documents for sold cases
• Responds to questions from sales reps and brokers about quotes and benefits
• Works with the Enrollment Department to setup group and issue sold policies in a timely manner, including conducting peer reviews
• Assists Director of Underwriting on overseeing workloads and managing turnaround times within the department
• Updates manuals and materials related to insurance products
• Under the direction of the Director of Underwriting, gains experience in specialized areas and gains knowledge with regard to fronting relationships and seeks guidance and approval when evaluating RFP’s
• Provides oversight and training to the Underwriting Coordinators and Underwriting Analysts
Candidates should have 8+ years of experience in group health underwriting, with international underwriting considered as a plus. Starting salary will be in the $95- 125K range, plus bonus. Jeremy. December 2019
Compliance Associate- New York City
A growing L&H department of a large, multi-line insurer has a need for an addition to their compliance staff. Working with the General Counsel and Compliance Manager, the position will perform diverse compliance functions. Responsibilities include the set-up and maintenance of a significant volume of authorizations required for the company to conduct business in the US. Utilizing excellent communication and organization skills, the candidate will prepare and file quarterly and annual reporting prepared by accounting or actuarial (assessments, statutory financial statements, premium tax returns). Perform legal research and special project work regarding corporate compliance matters, as required. This position is involved with maintaining corporate certificates of authority, etc. and will not draft policy forms. Starting salary will be in the $85-110K+ range depending upon experience. QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of an Associate Degree. Bachelor's or J.D. degree preferred. Minimum of 3 years of relevant compliance experience; prior experience in an A&H insurance company preferred. P&C experience is also a match. Knowledge of basic legal processes, legal terminology, legal forms and legal research techniques. Strong PC skills, especially with respect to MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Call Jim Today. 802-253-6304. December 2019